Michael G. Regas II
Mike grew up in Sandy Springs and continues to live on the north side of Atlanta with his wife Mary and their children, Joe and Isabelle. A 1987 graduate of the University of Georgia with a BBA degree in finance, Mike was on the Dean’s List and was active in the Defender-Advocate society throughout college. He also was a member of the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity.
Mike graduated from Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta, Georgia in 1991. While in law school, he clerked for Justice Richard Bell of the Georgia Supreme Court and later was employed part-time for a medical malpractice defense firm. While in law school, Mike also served on the Moot Court Board and was a member of the school’s student judiciary.
During the first ten years of his practice, Mike handled a wide variety of general civil litigation matters including personal injury, business torts, and contract disputes. In 2001, he accepted an opportunity to work for a prominent plaintiff’s personal injury firm where he began to focus his legal career on the representation of individuals in state and federal courts in all categories of personal injury and wrongful death matters, including automobile and trucking accidents, medical malpractice, product and premises liability cases.
Mike enjoys an AV Peer Review Rating from LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell and has been honored to be included as a member of Georgia SuperLawyers from 2009 to the present. He also is one of the first plaintiff personal injury lawyers in Georgia to be board-certified as a medical malpractice attorney by the American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys. Mike is a member of the Georgia Trial Lawyers Association (GTLA Champion Member), the Atlanta Bar Association, Lawyers Club of Atlanta, and the American Association for Justice.
In his free time, Mike enjoys working out, playing golf, snow skiing and spending time with his family. He also is an active member of the Buckhead Lion’s Club where he served as President and as the chairperson for their annual golf tournament to benefit Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta and the SHARE Military Initiative at Shepherd Center Atlanta.
You may contact Mike for a free consultation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Certified Legal Specialties
- Board Certified, American Board of Professional Liability Attorneys (APBLA)
- Georgia, 1991
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1991
- Georgia State University College of Law, Atlanta, Georgia
- J.D. – 1991
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.B.A. – 1987
- Honors: Dean’s List
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Georgia, Member
- Atlanta Bar Association, Member
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- The Lawyer’s Club of Atlanta, Georgia, Member
- The American Association for Justice, Member
- Southern Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Grid Iron, Member
- Buckhead Lion’s Club
- Lambda Chi Alpha
Over $1.2 Billion Recovered For Our Clients
- $1,250,000.00 Judgment Broward Co. Gates v. Goldstone (1985)
- $5,600,000.00 Judgment Associated Air v. Broward County Aviation (1990)
- $4,000,000.00 Jury Verdict Palm Beach County Estate of Sullivan v. Sullivan (1994)
- $785,000.00 Jury Verdict Dougherty Co Cleveland v. Albany Urology Clinic P.C. et al. (1996)
- $16,400,000.00 Jury Verdict Clark v. Security Life Insurance Co. (1997)
- $12,220,400.00 Jury Verdict Charleston Malone v. General Motors, (1998)
- $5,260,800.00 Jury Verdict Clay County Johns v. Cherokee Trucking Company (1999)
- $1,959,150.00 Jury Verdict Duvall County James Sealey v. Fire & Casualty Ins. Co. (2001)
- $880,209.00 Jury Verdict Lee v. Kennestone Hospital, (2001)
- $250,000.00 Jury Verdict Rucker v. Knight Trucking et al. (2006)
See Our Results