Product Liability Plaintiffs Attorneys In Atlanta
Were You Hurt By An Unsafe Or Dangerous Product?
At the Stone Law Group, we represent only victims and survivors of victims. We do not defend companies accused of manufacturing, designing or marketing defective products.
If you or a loved one was seriously injured by a defective product in Georgia or anywhere in the Southeast, our firm can help you hold the responsible party accountable and seek the compensation that you need for long-term recovery and peace of mind.
Securing Your Maximum Recovery Is Our Job
Our clients’ health and recovery are important to us, and we are committed to maximizing their recoveries. Pursuing a product liability case can be expensive, but we will cover all upfront investigation and legal costs.
The burden of proof is on the plaintiff in these cases. Our team of product liability attorneys in our Atlanta and Blakely offices has decades of experience and a solid track record representing individuals who have been killed or injured by defective, unsafe products.
We have the financial resources to aggressively litigate your case to obtain full and complete compensation for the catastrophic, lifelong injuries that defective products often cause.
Examples Of Possible Defective Products
Our lawyers have represented individuals injured by defective medical products and devices, motor vehicles, firearms, food and agricultural products, machinery and tools, asbestos, pharmaceutical products, recreational products, household products, appliances, and tobacco.
We can hold negligent companies and individuals accountable for:
- Defective manufacture
- Defective construction
- Defective design
- Failure to warn (inadequate safety warnings)
- Dangerous products without proper safety measures
- Misleading marketing
Your case is given an all-hands-on-deck treatment at the Stone Law Group, and we operate only in your best interests. We will establish the full and fair value of your case, and we will collaborate with industry, medical and life planning experts to make a strong case and compelling argument for the compensation that you deserve for your short- and long-term needs.
The Stone Law Group — Free Initial Consultation
Please email us or call 404-239-0305 to schedule a meeting with a compassionate attorney in Atlanta or Blakely.
We handle most cases on a contingent fee basis, which allows injured individuals and businesses access to legal representation and justice.
Over $1.2 Billion Recovered For Our Clients
- $1,250,000.00 Judgment Broward Co. Gates v. Goldstone (1985)
- $5,600,000.00 Judgment Associated Air v. Broward County Aviation (1990)
- $4,000,000.00 Jury Verdict Palm Beach County Estate of Sullivan v. Sullivan (1994)
- $785,000.00 Jury Verdict Dougherty Co Cleveland v. Albany Urology Clinic P.C. et al. (1996)
- $16,400,000.00 Jury Verdict Clark v. Security Life Insurance Co. (1997)
- $12,220,400.00 Jury Verdict Charleston Malone v. General Motors, (1998)
- $5,260,800.00 Jury Verdict Clay County Johns v. Cherokee Trucking Company (1999)
- $1,959,150.00 Jury Verdict Duvall County James Sealey v. Fire & Casualty Ins. Co. (2001)
- $880,209.00 Jury Verdict Lee v. Kennestone Hospital, (2001)
- $250,000.00 Jury Verdict Rucker v. Knight Trucking et al. (2006)
See Our Results